You know you are feeling like a local to Hawaii when…
- You stop using Google maps to find your way around.
- You take a different highway home – LikeLike instead of the H3 – just because.
- You go out wearing a tank top without a bra on (not to work though)
- You wear flip flops instead of your Chacos
- You leave your flip flops at the Beach Access point
- You smile at everyone and they smile back
- You shaka without thinking
- You are starting to say Howzit instead of How’s it going
- You ride your clunker cruiser bike around town like a pro
- You take the longer way home through Kawainui park (see photo)
When do you consider yourself a local?